Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cabin Fun

Our fun weekend at the Cabin
We always have such a great time when we head to the cabin in the piney woods!
Reminds me of home
So needless to say this is one of my favorite places to go to remind me of my home in the piney woods!

As we drive up to the cabin here is where we park


One place you don't want to be when someone is puling into the driveway is underneath. Sounds like it's going to come crashing down on you. 
Not to much snow this year. Usually it is so bad we have to shovel or get a tractor to clear it out for us.


Scary to think you drive and park on that deck.


It is just BEAUTIFUL in here. 3 Stories This is just the top floor


Check out that Ceiling! 


The girls always bring good friends. Casey, Ryan, Taylor and Austin
This is a bunch of good kids!


Taylor & Austin


My BEAUTIFUL girls! Taylor & Casey


I think Casey needed a hug from her sister. SWEET!


Great friends make for a great trip!


This is what happens when you do this...
I think this is called Payback Casey..


Not just snowballs flying but shovels full of snow! Good times!


And what trip to the cabin wouldn't be complete without biscuits and gravy! YUMMY!
Another fun trip and another great weekend full of great memories!
What could be better...

What did I do while I was there beside have fun?
I read this!


If you have not read the Hunger Games..
DO IT!
It is one of those books that you just can't put down.
And the movie comes out next month!! I can't wait!






1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Looks like the girls had a blast! Enjoy the second book ;)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete